We provide consulting services in the following areas:
- Machine Learning, esp. interpretable and graph-based machine learning.
- Network Medicine, e.g., network biomarker discovery, multi-target drug discover and multi-omics data analysis.
- Decision making and optimisation, e.g., clinical decision making.
We have over 20 years’ experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Complex Networks, Systems Biology and Network Medicine, which ensure the depth and breath of our skills and knowledge. We have been working with UCB, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, Royal Centre for Defence Medicine, New Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, North West Cancer Research, Huashan Hospital Shanghai, etc. to help patients. Some publications from our work include:
- Integrated regulatory models for inference of subtype-specific susceptibilities in glioblastoma, Y Liu, N Shi, A Regev, S He, MT Hemann, Molecular Systems Biology 16 (e9506)
- Bayesian scoring systems for military pelvic and perineal blast injuries: is it time to take a new approach? S Mossadegh, S He, P Parker, Military Medicine, 181 (suppl_5), 127-131, 2016
- Access to specialist care: optimizing the geographic configuration of trauma systems. JO Jansen, JJ Morrison, H Wang, S He, R Lawrenson, JD Hutchison, et al. Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, 79 (5), 756, 2015
- Optimizing trauma system design: the GEOS (Geospatial Evaluation of Systems of Trauma Care) approach. JO Jansen, JJ Morrison, H Wang, R Lawrenson, G Egan, S He, et al., Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, 76 (4), 1035-1040, 2014
You can take a look at our google scholar page for the full list of our publications
We offer free 3-hour consulting service. During that 3 hours, we work with you to understand your needs, formalize your problems, specify outcomes, design a mutually satisfactory programme of work, and finally give you a no-obligation quotation.